Lester Sales Company is seeking individuals that are looking for a rewarding career.
Current Job Openings:
Territory Manager for Eastern Missouri / Southern Illinois –
See Job Description
See Job Description
Territory Manager – Eastern Missouri / Southern Illinois
- Outside sales calling on new and existing distributor clients, end users and engineers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Lester Sales vendor offerings.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service and product offerings.
- Meet or exceed the business sales goals.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the requisite vendor and Lester CRM platforms on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing an accurate pipeline and prospective customer profiles.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Requirements / Skills:
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Five years of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Good Driving record, able to meet Lester Sales driving qualifications.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
We are seeking a reliable, full time employee to work in our Indianapolis warehouse. The potential candidate would be responsible for performing these duties along with other daily tasks:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing and shipping
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
The potential should meet these requirements and have these basic skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
If you are interested in one of our current or future openings, please provide your resume and we will contact you shortly.